Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Jealousy

 Wow, I never thought I would write about it. 

Most of my life I have either ignored it or was never bothered to feel jealous. I always felt it as a emotion that had no emotion in my life, because I had nothing to hold onto. 

I will try to contemplate on why I got jealous. It is best to write this thought when the emotions are still strong. 

Why did I got so jealous of Ana talking to 5 other people even when I knew the fact that it is very well beyond my control and she can do whatever she wants in her life.

Could be out of my fear of me losing her, but It can't be stopped, I just can't force her to be with me. That is true with anyone in life. I hope to be a fellow traveler with her in the journey called Life for as long as I can hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be bad (And please don't rant about how "bad" is subjective, I don't want another philosophical debate), and if you have a problem with content on this website, please email me directly instead of posting it in comments.
That would be it, thank you.

Jealousy

 Wow, I never thought I would write about it.  Most of my life I have either ignored it or was never bothered to feel jealous. I always felt...