Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Drawing and Harmonica

Lately I have started learning drawing and harmonica, well it has been 6 months (or more) since I started learning drawing, When I first started I had the impression that I could never learn to draw and see the artists way, But who knew I was to be proven wrong, Not only did I learn how to draw from life but also to see how artists sees, My beliefs are affirmed that anyone can learn anything given he gives enough directed effort.

 I still have a long way to go, I hope I will be able to practice daily what I have learned and continue to improve my skills of perception.

Parallely I also started learning keyboard and harmonica, Even with music I had preconceptions that It will be really hard for me to learn these skills but who knew heh :).

Learning these skills has made me more empathetic and more inclined towards exploring other areas of interests.

Learning harmonica is equally fun, Meanwhile I am also learning and improving my English speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.

In upcoming posts, I will post stuff I drew and hopefully will continue to do so.

Here's one to start with

One of my first attempt at figure drawing. This is a masters work that I copied.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be bad (And please don't rant about how "bad" is subjective, I don't want another philosophical debate), and if you have a problem with content on this website, please email me directly instead of posting it in comments.
That would be it, thank you.

Jealousy

 Wow, I never thought I would write about it.  Most of my life I have either ignored it or was never bothered to feel jealous. I always felt...