Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2019

A letter to me 5 years from now.

Here's a letter to me 5 years from now

Hey Paresh,

hope you are doing good, a certain someone told you to write this letter for 'yourself' 5 years from now, hope you remember 5 years from now who it was that told you to do so.

Now coming to the point, let me first go over how 2018 went, I realized a lot this year, maybe a bit too much heh, about life, relations, people, body, music, art. I hope and continue to draw and plan to become an artist 5 years from now and learn some music instrument hopefully a piano(keyboard).
I also started with Russian language. :)

This is a picture of me from 2013
This is how I look in 2018





(I definitely look happier now haha)
Now the goals I want to achieve in 5 years from now
Learn to draw
Become an artist (traditional/ digital)
Learn to play an instrument
Get in a relationship
Do 5 good things a year

"A majority of life’s errors are caused by forgetting what one is really trying to do." Munger

Though by far and wide this is not an exhaustive list, I have plenty more things to do + deal with all the ups and downs that come my way *sigh*, Anyone reading this, you should make a 5 years from now goal list too and share it with me in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be bad (And please don't rant about how "bad" is subjective, I don't want another philosophical debate), and if you have a problem with content on this website, please email me directly instead of posting it in comments.
That would be it, thank you.

Jealousy

 Wow, I never thought I would write about it.  Most of my life I have either ignored it or was never bothered to feel jealous. I always felt...